Thursday 27 June 2013

Countdown till July 4 (July 7 for us non-Samsung ppls)........ Jayz can't let me down

Been posting a lot lately and I'm sure I'm jumping on a mad marketing bandwagon but dude.......the phenomenon that is Magna Carta Holy Grail is approaching........ and it can't any sooner!!

But lets talk about the marketing....... sure genius!  You mean to say before you even release the album you already have Platinum status?!  Now let me put into context, the Jayz brand - going on the quality of the music alone - does NOT need to ensure success before the masses get to it.  There are too many JayZ die-hards in the world, but this is not enough for Jayz.

Some might think of it as cheating, I mean he has moved the goal post on this album release, but in order to get a company like Samsung to outright BUY copies of your music before release? Tooo MAD!!  


Now I'm not going to buy a samsung phone anytime soon..... I'm still a die-hard iPhone chick.... but I'm itching for this album.  From the piano hook, to the speakers blowing out, to 'I made you a verb....... I always wanted to be a verb' comment I can't wait.

Jayz you can't let me down..........

Toddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment